Meet Dr. Najib Ghadri
An extremely skilled, board-certified periodontist, Dr. Ghadri utilizes the most advanced clinical concepts and science-based research to bring periodontal health and general wellness to his patients. He is passionate about helping patients understand their periodontal and dental conditions and works closely with each individual to maximize their oral health and treatment outcomes. Dr. Ghadri's familiarity with how science and research constantly impact the ever-evolving field of periodontics and implant dentistry allows him to remain on the leading edge of emerging technologies. Committed to exceeding the standard of care, he routinely seeks ways to enhance patient care and help patients accomplish their treatment goals in the most minimally invasive manner possible.
Dr. Ghadri earned dual doctor of dental surgery degrees at the University of Damascus in Syria and the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC), College of Dentistry in Memphis, TN. Before moving to the United States, he also completed a rigorous one-year oral and maxillofacial surgery residency in Damascus, Syria. Upon completing his second doctor of dental surgery degree, he followed his passion for advanced oral healthcare and completed a rigorous periodontics and dental implant surgery residency at UTHSC, which earned him specialty certification in periodontics. Dr. Ghadri additionally holds a Master of Dental Science, also from UTHSC.
Staying at the forefront of clinical and scientific advancement is tremendously important to Dr. Ghadri. He continually demonstrates his dedication to his profession and the patients he is fortunate to serve through the following institutions:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- Assistant Professor – University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN
Awards and Honors
- 2019 – International Osteology Foundation Symposium Case Competition, Periodontal Category, Barcelona, Spain, 2nd place
- 2017 – American Academy of Periodontology Outstanding Teaching and Mentoring in Periodontics Award
- 2015 – Southern Academy of Periodontology Billy M. Pennel Graduate Student Research Award, 3rd Place
- 2007 – Student Scientific Research Competition, University of Damascus, 1st Place
Dr. Ghadri is pleased to donate his expertise, skills, and time to serving the community. He has participated in volunteer efforts through the Mission of Mercy in Memphis, TN. During these two-day dental clinic events, Dr. Ghadri joined a number of other practitioners to provide free dental care to those in need in and around the Memphis area.