MEET DR. SAMIRA TOLOUE
As a board-certified periodontist, Dr. Toloue is pleased to provide the highest standard of treatment in periodontics and implantology to her patients. She is exceptionally skilled in all phases of care, included bone augmentation and regeneration, soft tissue grafting, implant surgery, and aesthetic smile reconstruction. Distinguished in the field of periodontics for her interest in research and development, Dr. Toloue utilizes the most advanced technology and techniques when treating her patients. Her compassion and specialized expertise allow her to consistently deliver excellence in care when providing periodontal and implant treatments.
Dr. Toloue attended the University of Buffalo for her undergraduate degree in biochemical pharmacology and was then accepted into the University of Buffalo School of Dental Medicine where she earned her doctor of dental surgery degree. Realizing her passion for periodontal health, she went on to complete her certification in periodontics from Indiana University (IU), School of Dentistry. During her time at IU, Dr. Toloue also received a master's degree in dentistry with a minor in oral pathology.
As a leader in her field, Dr. Toloue remains active in the following professional organizations:
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Academy
- Washington State Dental Association
- Seattle-King County Dental Society
- Southwest Society of Periodontists
CERTIFICATIONS and EXPERTISE
Dr. Toloue is an expert in periodontics and implant surgery. She holds certifications in a range of techniques and has been recognized by a number of prestigious organizations, including:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- Certification in Wilckodontics (Accelerated Osteogenic Orthodontics)
- Certification for Conscious sedation (IV/Oral/Inhalation Sedation)
- Swenson Award for Clinical and Academic Excellence
- Maynard Hine Research Award
- Osteohealth Clinical Award
- Volpe International Research Competition Finalist
After completing her studies in her hometown of Buffalo, NY, Dr. Toloue practiced periodontics in Austin, TX before moving with her family to Washington state. During her free time, she enjoys spending time outdoors, painting, and exploring the great state of Washington alongside her husband and two children.